Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tuesday Movies - try it, you'll like it!

Over a year ago we started a Tuesday Movie Group in Vancouver. The mission was simple – to see interesting movies on Tuesday afternoons. A movie is selected (usually by me!) and whoever wants to show up, shows up……very simple. Often we have coffee after the movie – but not always. Sometimes we talk about the movie, sometimes we talk about other things – no rules, no guidelines. Vancouver gets lots of interesting movies – and there usually isn’t a problem finding something good to see. If we can’t find something, we have even met up at the Art Gallery or Museum to see an exhibition. It is an organic movie group obviously…… While I’m in Kansas, I really miss my Tuesday Movie Group. I’ll list the movies that the group sees each week – I’ll have lots of catching up to do when I get back to Vancouver!

No comments: