Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Canadian Boy makes it Big through YouTube


I saw this video a while ago and I thought it was very funny....I didn't know anything about the singer.....so I was pleasantly surprised to read in USA Today that he is Jon Lajoie, a 27 year old Canadian. USA Today called him a “delightful lunatic” for his self-made-music-video spoofs that he has posted on YouTube. His most-viewed video “Everyday Normal Guy” has had over 2.2 million hits. He has no training - he was a musician who bought a video camera and just starting shooting. Not long after posting his videos, he was tracked down by agents and managers from Hollywood and he is being presented with lots of opportunities. Being seen by millions on YouTube is a obviously a measure of success – and it appears that LaJoie has made it big. Check out this video (crude, my friends) but funny……

No comments: