Sunday, March 23, 2008

Why I love YouTube.......

If you aren’t one of the 16 million people who have viewed Chocolate Rain – then go right now and watch it.
This video is the winner of the best music video at the second annual YouTube Video Awards, recognizing the top user-created videos of 2007. The categories included: music, sports (Balloon Bowl), comedy (some Harry Potter hand puppets), instructional (How to Solve a Rubik's Cube (Part One), short film (My Name is Lisa), inspirational, commentary, creative (the Human Tetris video I posted a few weeks back), politics (Stop the Clash of Civilizations), series, eyewitness (Battle at Kruger) and adorable (a Laughing Baby video).

I have given the links for you to see some of the winners - but if you only see one, look at Chocolate Rain. Actually, check out Rubik's Cube (I still can't figure out what he is talking about but I love how he tries to help idiots like me understand algorithms) and Balloon Bowl (only because it looks like so much fun).

No comments: