Saturday, September 20, 2008

Before your clean your house......

Although I haven't been blogging for a few days, rest assured that I have NOT been spending my time house cleaning. My older, meaner sister has been here since the last week of August and every day we always find something to do - so I haven't been spending too much time on the computer. This past week we headed up to Whistler to see the 2010 Winter Olympic venues. We toured the nordic event site - got to see the ski jumps, biathalon and cross country ski venues. The luge and bobsled venue isn't complete and is not open to the public. I'll report in about the Olympics soon. Enjoy.......


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you have been enjoying yourself.
Question: where do you find these videos? Loved this one but it still won't help me when I start cleaning after I finally get off the computer.
Nora

Anonymous said...

Wonderful video! If we look at who writes the advertisements that make women look so dumb we should not be surprised that the vast majority of them are written by men...Thanks!