Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hello Blogfriends.....

Yes, I am back. I can't begin to tell you all the reasons I haven't been blogging - even I don't know all the reasons. But I can tell you that some important things have happened over the last few weeks:

1. We changed from flannel sheets to cotton sheets and a summer coverlet on the bed. Summer is here.......

2. Miguel's two grandsons came for a visit from Chicago and Kansas - that was 3 weeks worth of company. Today we are going to be taking back all the beer bottles and cans. I should also note that my son, freshly graduated from university came home to be with the grandsons and celebrated his 22nd birthday with us. More beer cans were involved......

3. Miguel has his one year check-ups over the next few weeks. He has gotten a lot stronger over the last year so I'm hopeful that things are going well.

I have more things to report and rant about - and I will do that later on today (after taking back the beer cans and bottles). In the meantime, here is a great video about changes in the world over the last 200 years.

No comments: