Monday, March 29, 2010

Waiting, waiting.....and a trophy....

Today started out with a trophy. My bridge partner and I were awarded a trophy for "Most Improved Players".... Of course, this victory has gone right to my head....no one can live with me now.

From this heady victory, I left to go to the hospital to see my mother. She had a bone scan today - and the results show that a biopsy of the tumors is now required. That will happen, hopefully in a day or so.... In the meantime, my mother (who can't put any weight on her right leg) will start using a wheelchair tomorrow.... I think she will be happy to just get out of bed...she will be roaring around the halls tomorrow. Hopefully by the end of the week we will know exactly what my mother is facing.... Keep your fingers crossed.....

And so we wait.... (have i mentioned i won a trophy today?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning the trophy. I am sure that you deserve it, you have been so committed to bridge.
Nora