Wednesday, October 6, 2010

In the middle of it all.....

As we were packing up the house and cleaning and getting ready to list the house, our cat started to get sick. My daughter brought the cat home when she was about 11 years old - my beloved first born then left the house to go to school and start her adult life when she was 17......and the cat was left behind. Now, 16 years later, after a healthy and happy life, the cat had to go to kitty heaven. For someone like me who hates change, the changes keep on happening....leaving a house I have been in for 20 years and having to say goodbye to a cat who has been part of our lives for 16years....

We do have an signed offer for our house that is conditional until next Tuesday....keep your fingers crossed that things will firm up and we will be moving. Where will we be moving to? Hmmmm.....now that is a good question.

1 comment:

wendyvee said...

Aw, Krista - I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty ... but so exciting about the house - will keep everything crossed for you and hope that it all works out. Any ideas yet what sort of accommodation you'll end up in? Or where?

By the way, welcome back! I missed your posts!