Friday, February 15, 2008

Another Obsession Disclosed

I am a manic multi-tasker who can't really just watch television without trying to do at least 3 other things.....But last night, I had to just move away from the computer, put the phone down, let go of the magazine, stop thinking about the crossword and just watch "Lost". I have followed the show from the beginning, but after the first few programs, I did miss episodes and didn't always pay attention. But now....whoa baby.....what a show, what a season. Even paying full attention, I can't for the life of me figure out what is happening... ABC has announced there will be 13 more episodes this spring - let's hope more of them feature a naked Sayed (or Sayed in a tuxedo - yum). My favourite quote last night (which has a quidnuncjournal connection): Ben, the demon, devil, international man of mystery comments about the lost and confused Locke "He's looking for someone to tell him what to do next". A coincidence? I think not.......

No comments: