Monday, March 31, 2008

Vancouver.........








The NYTimes Travel Magazine this week features Vancouver (my hometown). The funny thing is that there is very little about Vancouver that I recognize in this article. I have been sojourning in Kansas for a few months - but still.....could my city have changed that much? The article lists hotels and restaurants I have never heard about.....a coffee shop that I never knew existed....retail stores unknown to me. I can understand that I'm out of the loop about night spots (always have been out of the loop on that) and high fashion (again, always have been out of the loop), but there is so much that sounds unfamiliar. Vancouver is a great city - if you come and visit I will take you to see wonderful things - and I'll try and include the new things I have just discovered from the NYTimes, once I figure out where and what they are.........

No comments: