Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Who Said this?

Two morning puzzles for you:

1. Before she married her future husband (who was a number of years older), who allegedly said this: "Well look at me, I'm marrying an old man with bigger tits than me."

The answer comes in this expose by her former friend.

2. Who released this statement today: "Several years ago I made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of my life. A month ago I filed for divorce. The dissolution of a marriage is a difficult time in anyone's life that requires privacy with one's thoughts. I have committed myself to handling this situation with dignity and grace and look forward to emerging from this period as a stronger and wiser woman."

For this non-shocker divorce news check this out.

No comments: