Thursday, October 16, 2008

Joe the Plumber and McCain's Brain......

I was glued to the debate last night.... I was pleased to see Obama's calm, clear and decisive leadership, but there is just one little part of me that wishes he would whomp the stupid things said by McCain. One thing I do know is that getting public attention isn't always a good thing. Good old Joe the Plumber - I bet he is pissed now. Turns out that he doesn't even have a plumbing license and he owes back taxes. His income, business and probably even personal life will now be examined by the media. He is going to hate all the international scrutiny that will follow him. Why didn't the McCain campaign examine Joe him more closely before making him the star of the debate?



Here is the latest installment of McCain's Brain.

No comments: