Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"Once softened, mince them in a mincer."

I used to enjoy looking through cookbooks - but I must say that I really only enjoyed cookbooks that had photos of the finished dishes. A few years ago in a clearing-out-clutter-and-mess frenzy, I got rid of lots of cookbooks.....now if I need a recipe or inspiration I just look on the internet. If I did consider buying a cookbook, I would NOT be interested in this e-cookbook. The Testicle Cookbook: Cooking With Balls is the world's first testicle recipe collection. You can download the cookbook and view videos on preparing many different testicle recipes. The creator of the cookbook also organises the World Testicle Cooking Championship, which has been held annually in Serbia since 2004. It draws in chefs from Australia, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Norway and Serbia. One metric tonne of testicles are prepared. Thanks Jim for having the balls to send me this link....... How can I say this innocently and correctly? I have never tasted cooked animal testicles (surely that won't get me into trouble) - have you?

No comments: