Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend Update (from Saturday Night Live and Me)

I'll start off with a hilarious link from last night's Saturday Night Live. Justin Timberlake was a surprise guest and both of his skits were very funny.



It has been a few days since I reported - there are things I have been thinking about and things that I have been doing. So here we go:

* "The things that happen when you get a free sofa debacle" continues apace. We finally finished the room - and last weekend I spent two full days making drapes. I haven't used a sewing machine in about two years - so if you can believe it, I couldn't even remember how to thread the machine. All the effort required to prep, paint and refit the room was overly tiring for Miguel and for that I feel very guilty. But.....the room looks great - and the sofa was free.........

* Miguel is undergoing tests for his 6 month check-up. I like to think that almost a full year of grueling treatments would have scared the cancer away - in fact, I'm sticking with that belief. We'll know in a week if all is well.....

No comments: