Saturday, February 16, 2008

Because I am just learning how to "blog", I figured that I would get someone young (way younger than me) to show me how to do important, grown up blogging things (such as inserting files, creating hyperlinks). My second-born, son and heir is arriving here on Monday for a visit and I knew he would be able to help me, but then I realized that he would in fact (as he has done repeatedly in the past) likely change my computer wallpaper, chew all the pens in the vicinity of the computer, change my default settings and generally make his own imprint on my blog. When Carlo - Miguel's grandson magically came home for the weekend, he came over to try and show me some tricks.....so....here is goes. Carlo showed me how to upload a video, but alas, when I try to do it, it doesn't work. So, instead, I am going to paste in the link. Barb sent this Flight of the Conchords snippet - check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand about the problems. I watch younger people moving around the computer with ease. Everytime, I try to do something, I hope that I do not change things and make a mistake that can not be reversed. Two weeks ago, I lost my address list by accidentally saying yes to what seemed like a benign computer request. That resulted in a great deal of work as I slowly rebuilt my address book. Thank goodness, I have been anal enough to actually keep a hard copy of many e-mail addresses in a journal. Sometimes, I am actually tempted to call Geek Squad to help sort out things. Embarrassing since the help will be at least half my age.
Good luck with this.
NMR