Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Marmalade Sighting.........

Just so you know, the grape jelly conspiracy in the United States is still alive and well. The only place we have been where grape jelly isn't the only jam offered for breakfast (maybe with one or two scattered strawberry jam packets) has been in Palm Springs......Now this makes some sense.....people come from all over the United States to visit Palm Springs ..... the places we visited there for breakfast obviously catered to all tastes..... There was a virtual plethora of jams (my sister's words) - blackberry, strawberry, raspberry and........marmalade. Marmalade....swoon....... Knott's Berry Marmalade...... such a treat. Anyway....I'm off for breakfast - off to continue my investigation on the grape jelly conspiracy........

1 comment:

Dan said...

There used to be a band (I kid you not) at my Junior High School in Minnetonka, MN whose name was "The Grape Jelly Conspiracy"