Sunday, June 15, 2008

What Happens when you Don't Wear Glasses (but should)

Since arriving back in Vancouver, I have been trying to unpack and dust and air a house that has been closed up for many months. The weather hasn't cooperated of late - it has been cold and rainy (really cold and really rainy). The last few days have been warmer and a little sun has finally appeared - and so it has been time to face the weeds and overgrowth that have run amok. Miguel arrives tomorrow night - hopefully the plane ride will be easy and uneventful. Life will then start to get back to normal (well, at least a little bit normal)..........



I have been working hard - and I was very tired this morning when I woke up - you know the kind of tired - "man oh man, I don't want to get up"............ I checked the alarm clock - 8:00 a.m.........time to get up. I dragged myself to get dressed, make coffee, get the house opened up, feed the cat (our cat is back, after being tended by a friend while we were away) and headed off to check the news.....only to find out that it was only 6:00 a.m............ Time for a new bigger digital alarm clock I suppose............ Off to the garden to pull out more weeds...........

Thank you everyone for your concerned emails - I know I haven't been posting much - but all is well and I'll be back to "normal" posting, blathering and carping this week...........

No comments: